Alternately feel free to call us on 01432 840432 and we will be pleased to help you.
Reaching Red Rail Farm is easy, for those with satellite navigation the postcode is HR2 6QT. We are located just 5 miles from the end of the M50. Directions from junction 4 of the M50 are as follows:
- At the roundabout take the A40 signposted for Monmouth; at the next roundabout go straight over, staying on the A40 bypassing Ross-on-Wye
- At the next roundabout take the right hand exit onto the A49 signposted for Hereford
- After half a mile take the right hand turn signposted for Sellack, Hoarwithy and Kings Caple
- Follow this lane for about 3 miles, passing the Lough Pool Inn on your left hand side. Continue until you see the “Hoarwithy” village sign
- The drive for Red Rail Farm is immediately past this on the left, between two brick pillars
We are 1/2 mile south from the centre of Hoarwithy village
Hereford is 10 miles north (A49) and Ross-on-Wye 4 miles south
Electric Vehicle owners: We now have TESLA Destination chargers and a Universal EV charge point available free to our guests!